Sunshine at the Olympics Sunshine at the Olympics

The animation was smooth (even though there wasn't much), and the plot was interesting, but I would prefer to see some more movement, most of the time it's them standing still with keys jiggling about, but other than that, good job.

uglyslug responds:

thanks!

Smoking Kills Smoking Kills

Quite an amusing short, Voice quality was pretty 'high' (ohoho smug joke), and the animation and art was definitely that of a professional.

I hope to see more from you.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Adorable! :3

StickMan Sam 10 StickMan Sam 10

Pretty fun, enjoyed the fact that you could customize your character, but the game just gets repetitive after a while, and I couldn't be bothered to get past the tenth checkpoint.

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review. I am aware that no game will satisfy everyone and it is an impossible task to do so. Seems like many enjoy it as it is.

Quiz Quiz

The game is too simple and boring, if you added something to make it more interesting, or at least focused on a subject instead of just general knowledge, it would have been better.

The Impossible Game 2 The Impossible Game 2

Here's a few things you might want to improve on:

Make the screen wider, so the player can see what is ahead, instead of having to rely on reactions.

Improve collision, many times I was able to bounce on the tops of spikes

Make it so you can't jump onto the box from underneath it

And replicating a game that's already been made and is much better? Try to go for something more original, people love original.

funfreestuff responds:

Thank you.

SONICSURU SONICSURU

nice

The art is very nice, but the faces just look messed up

Death Cream Death Cream

Very Nice

cute and pretty!

Madcraft Madcraft

Nice!

The back foot looks messed up though.

MongooseGreen responds:

That's because you're looking at the top of it, which I can't make visible without adding a whole leg. The hands do the same thing too (that's why he has no left hand), so no worries.